Aloe Vera Juice for IBS with bloating: Thank YOU! Thank You! | Taste of Home Community  
Show Subscription Form

Aloe Vera Juice for IBS with bloating: Thank YOU! Thank You!

Last post Dec 10, 2012 10:50 AM by plumcrazy__Alta . 6 replies.

Forum Jump:
Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
  • Aloe Vera Juice for IBS with bloating: Thank YOU! Thank You!
    The poster who suggested I try the Aloe Vera juice for my IBS and bloating problem I can't begin to say thank you enough. I have noticed a big difference! No more bloating! I drink a glass in the morning and one one in the evening. It has been a miracle for me. No more feeling and looking like I am about to explode.
    False
  • RE: Aloe Vera Juice for IBS with bloating: Thank YOU! Thank You!
    It was tippytoes that told us Homestyle. So glad it is helping you. I still have not made it to the health food store but sure will now that I know it is helping you too.

False

Blessed are those that can give without remembering and take without forgetting.

Thank you for the post Homestyle! Yesterday, the doctor put me on Lasix for bloating. I'll have to get some Aloe Vera juice, too.
    False
    I missed that suggestion, I will have to check it out! Thanks for the heads up!
    Kim
    False
    I bought a large gallon jug of pure aloe vera juice at WalMart. It wasn't a bad price; under $8. You can mix it with juice if you don't like the taste but it tastes refreshing to me.
    False
  • Re: Aloe Vera Juice for IBS with bloating: Thank YOU! Thank You!

Hi,

How long did it take for the bloating to go away?  I have had it for 3 months now.  Also, how do you know how much to take?  Thanks for this post,

God bless you

False
  • Re: Aloe Vera Juice for IBS with bloating: Thank YOU! Thank You!

You can also go to a health food store and get digestive enzymes and take 2 with each meal. It helps break down the food. Also, acidopilous is a must for IBS. I have it and take it everyday.

False
    To everything there is a Time, Season and Purpose