Pink colored Hot Chocolate?? | Taste of Home Community  
Show Subscription Form

Pink colored Hot Chocolate??

Last post Jul 27, 2004 5:19 PM by jsmom . 7 replies.

Forum Jump:
Page 1 of 1 (8 items)
  • Pink colored Hot Chocolate??
    How would you make hot cocoa that is pink in color? I saw where goosebumps sells it and it looks so pretty and it is chocolate not strawberry.
    False
    °º·¤.¸¯`°º·¤.¸¯`°º·¤.¸ ♥ ¸.¤·º°´¯ ¸.¤·º°´¯ ¸.¤·º°
    ~~ CELEBRATE YOUR FREEDOM
    AND THANK AN AMERICAN SOLDIER!!! ~~
    ¸.¤·º°´¯ ♥ ¯`°º·¤. ♥♥~♥♥¸.¤·º°´¯ ♥ ¯`°º·¤.
    ¤·º°´¯ ¸.¤·º°´¯ ¸.¤·º°´¯ ♥ ¯`°º·¤. ¸¯`°º·¤. ¸¯`°

• RE: Pink colored Hot Chocolate??
    Use "white chocolate" mix and tint pink with food colouring
    False
    just to let some know dont just type in pink hot choclate in the search on internet..you could get some...ahhhhhh questionably sites to say the least......lol
    I am thinking it is made with white chocolate then maybe add a touch of red food coloring....
    False
    Maybe with white hot chocolate and red hots for cinnamon?
    False

LOL @ Catrinka
    False

Photobucket

How about this?

Minty White Hot Chocolate

This pale pink white hot chocolate is bursting with flavor and makes for a wonderful winter treat. If you do not have candy canes, hard red and white peppermint candies can be used instead for the crushed candy canes and spoons for stirring. For the best flavor, use a high quality white chocolate.

4 cups milk
    1/3 cup crushed candy canes
    Pinch salt
    4 ounces chopped white chocolate
    Whipped cream
    6 full sized candy canes

Place the milk, candy canes, and salt in a large heavy saucepan. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until the milk comes to a simmer and the candy melts. Add the chocolate and turn off the heat. Stir until the chocolate is melted and the hot chocolate is smooth and thick. Pour or ladle into mugs or cups and top with whipped cream. Add candy canes as stirrers and serve hot.

Makes 6 servings.

Preparation Time: 5 minutes
    Cooking Time: 10 minutes
    Total Time: 15 minutes
    False

Photobucket

You can also buy "colored" hot cocoa mix at Disney World. I would assume, as another poster suggested, that it is white chocolate mix with food coloring.
    False
    Hi, Grannybarbie,
    MAybe you could use white chocolate and that nestles's strawberry syrup- kindof like Chocolate syrup, but it's strawberry. It's the only way my niece will drink milk.
    Tina
    False