Do you use Farm Rich brand meatballs? | Taste of Home Community  
Show Subscription Form

Do you use Farm Rich brand meatballs?

Last post Aug 09, 2011 8:13 PM by cookguy . 4 replies.

Forum Jump:
Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
  • Do you use Farm Rich brand meatballs?

I have just noticed this brand at my regular grocer and at the Wal-mart Supercenter.  Have any of you used this brand and if so do you recommend them?  I would so love to find a ready made product to use when I don't have the time to make my own. 

False
  • Re: Do you use Farm Rich brand meatballs?

I don't buy ready made meat balls anymore, but I have tasted that brand and I don't care for them. When I have time, I make meatballs, bake them in the oven and bag and freeze. That's much cheaper and taste better and I know there's no mystery meat in them.

False

I have had the best frozen  beef meatballs and they come from Sams. I have no idea of the name of them but was told there the only brand they sell at my store  and they were the only ones there. They come in both small and dinner size and I liked the small size the best. Really great flavor and will only buy these from now on.  I am sure we have lots of Sams shoppers on here that might know the name brand of these, Enjoy!

False

I buy mine at Ika when I go shopping there. I like to eat them for lunch and thought, why not buy the frozen ones to have at home. They're great.

Kathy

False

Another vote for Ikea's meatballs. They aren't the Itallian meatballs that most people are used to, but they are good. They work very well in that crockpot chile sauce and cranberry sauce/grape jelly recipe that shows up at all the Christmas parties.

False