Good Morning BJ From Your BB Friends !! | Taste of Home Community  
Show Subscription Form

Good Morning BJ From Your BB Friends !!

Last post Dec 05, 2011 9:10 PM by Pegg_KS . 34 replies.

Forum Jump:
Page 1 of 3 (35 items) 123
  • Good Morning BJ From Your BB Friends !!

Good Morning BJ & Everybody!

I don't know where BJ is this morning, but I hope that all is well with her this morning. 

I have DH, DS & DD home today so this oughta be a swell one..........NOT! 

I have GOT to get a handle on this house and soon as I'm pretty sure that I'll be seeing furry, 4-legged varmits running wild around here soon if I don't.  LOL

Just going to hop in the shower and try to give the breakfast nook a quick once-over before MIL arrives.

Enjoy your day everybody - it's been snowing here since I got up this morning.  UGH!  

Photobucket

False

• Re: Good Morning BJ From Your BB Friends !!

Good morning Miss P and BJ and friends

Miss P- thanks for starting this. I was just about to! I am home sick. Temp of 100.2! sheesh! so I am still in bed! Sneezing and blowing like crazy! I hope that all those at your house find some place to go! lol

Chris

False

Lori posted this this morning on the GN thread so I thought I would bring it over

Chris

Good Morning,

I will be working at 5 am all week so thought I'd say hello here.

Was busy busy busy this weekend.  Ran all around town Saturday finishing up my Christmas shopping.  Happy to say I am finished!  Then yesterday I spent at least 5 hours wrapping it all and storing it til Christmas.  I would love to put in all under the tree but Bubba my cat has other ideas.  He licks the bows til they fall off or scratches at the paper, so I have learned not to place the gifts under the tree til Christmas Eve.  LOL

It's super cold and blustery today, winds are howling.  Another storm is on it's way.  Dh covered my patio plants with burlap last night as we are under a frost warning the next few nights. 

Hope you are all well and have a great day!

Lori

False

Lori- I do hope today goes by fast and you have a good day at work! I think it is funny about the cat and your gifts! Chris

False

Chris - You shoulda got a flu shot dearie, it appears that you've got the symptoms of it.  UGH!  Hopefully you'll be feeling MUCH better as the day moves along, especially since you just started a new job! 

And by the way............that siggie of mine (up above), WE, as in ME, do not love snowy days OR frosty nights - I just wanted to be clear on that one.  LOL

False

Miss P- I never get a flu shot and I have never had the flu (ok I need to stop saying that or the fates that be will make it  happen) I always get a fever for a day then it goes away! It is a pain but it will go away by tonight! Thanks for your concern! And I realize that you are NOT a snowman so you (and I) would not like those days! LOL

Chris (thinking, how early is too early for a double SOB)

False

Didn't get to sleep until after 1:00 so just now getting up. I'm going to get my coffee and be rigt back.

It's 5º going all the way up to 12º today. I need coffee. BRB.

Paulette, thanks for starting this.

BJ

False

Find more about Weather in New Bedford, MA

BJ- Sorry for the lousy night of sleep! Or were you busy? Boy we are warmer here than you and even warmer than Depo I see! LOL go figure!

Chris

False

Good Morning BJ, Paulette & Everybody,

BJ, I hope your getting your much needed sleep, I did not get much last night but so it goes..... I have the sleep doctor appt. wed. so maybe he will help me with that.

Hi Paulette, thanks for getting this rolling this morning, I see you have a full house today, that makes things challenging, I hope you get what you want accomplished, your good at cracking the whip so maybe putting everyone to work might be to your advantage today. It is raining here right now and it is suppose to turn to snow sometime later today.

Chris you poor girl, you just got over being sick, too much excitement getting all those new toys, lol. I hope you kick that crud quick, (((HUGS)))

Ugh.....Lori.... blustery that sounds awful, at least where your at it doesn't last long, the cold temps must have got you in the holiday spirit getting all your shopping done, I have not even started yet, I have started a list but that is about it. I hope your week goes smoothly, those hours can wear you down, maybe a nap when you get home would be nice.

Well I got DH out the door this morning, he is on his way to San Diego for the week, so I hope to get some things done around here. Wed. they are inducing DDIL at 5:30am so that is gonna be a big day, we are all ready for that little guy to get here. I have some sewing to do when I get back from running to the post office and getting a wedding card I need to get in the mail.

Have a good day everyone.

Deb

False

Good morning everyone

Cold 44 here this morning.  We had the electric heater running all night and that was not enough as the furnance also kicked in.

Need to vaccum here this morning and mop the kitchen area.  More dust from our feet than dirty.  Will do while DH is helping maintenance finishes cutting down a tree.

Vera

False

Good Morning BJ, Paulette and Friends,

Paulette - Thanks for starting us off today!    Good luck getting your DMIL direct deposits set up for her!  Try to have a good day with everyone home!!!  I know how that is.  And good luck trying to decide what to do with your hair....it's hard in that in between stage.

Chris - So sorry to read that you are sick with a cold and asthma and now a temperature so high.  Rest today and I hope you feel better soon.  Glad you liked my Xmas siggy yesterday and that you snagged it.  So glad you are enjoying all your new appliances......it's so nice when appliances work like they are supposed to, lol.  Take care of yourself today!!

Lori - Good morning to you!

BJ - I'm sorry you didn't sleep well and also  I'm sorry you have a cold on top of everything else - feel better GF!  Enjoy your coffee this morning!

From yesterday:

Diane - Hope the church bake sale yesterday was great - I bet you dropped off something yummy.

Anita - I copied your recipe for the Cranberry Crumb Bars - sure sounds good - thanks so much for posting! You've been on a roll with your baking the last two days!  How did it go yesterday with Lucky and Kosta's dog?  Too bad about Kosta and his girlfriends relationship - that is so difficult for you and then you don't get to see them very often - 8 months is a long time not to see him.  Do your other 2 boys feel like you do?  I hope Kosta comes to his senses and realizes that there might be a better girl out there for him. 

Karen - I hope you get that phone call today!

Elaine - That's too bad your Xmas tree fell over - we had that happen one year and lost several sentimental ornaments so now Greg, besides the tree stand, attaches string from the tree to the wall & attaches with a nail for extra security.....maybe you want to try something like that too.  I have heard of serviette.....being my Mom was born in Germany, that is the word they used.....but we never used that word growing up or anything & I never hear someone using it now.  That is so sweet that you want to buy ornaments that remind you of each one of us

Sharon - Sorry to read your back is hurting......good for you on getting rid of so much Xmas stuff.....you are right, you will make someone very happy by donating so much stuff. 

Pegg - Good luck at the eye doctor today - I hope you get a good report!  How nice for you to look forward to your trip to Denver!

I have appointment to go to so I need to get ready for that.  Lot of stuff to do today to make up for having fun over the weekend, LOL!  I was so tired last night after the Christmas Vesper Service and dinner at our friends house.......I came home and went straight to bed!!  I feel better today and I hope to get a lot done!!  Lots of Christmas projects to work on!  Need to get California, etc. packages mailed out by this week, Xmas cards and Xmas decorating to work on too.  Tomorrow I get my crown on my tooth.

Catch up with you all later!  Happy the sun is out here!  But rain on the way I think.

Heidi

False

Good morning Deb- Wow a week to yourself! LOL Oh I can think of all the things I could do! Yes maybe it is the excitement of the new "toys" LOL.  Good luck to DDIL and the baby! Hope all goes well! 

Chris

False

Good morning ladies.

Chris, I think stress is having alot to do with my sleep. So much on the brain. I have a mammogram this morning and need to call my brother. Both are like pulling teeth for me.

I need to get dressed and curl my hair. I washed it last night and should have curled it but didn't so now I need to do that as my appointment is for 1130 this morning.

Lori, Vera and Paulette, have a good one.

BJ

False

Find more about Weather in New Bedford, MA

Good morning Vera- Wow that is cold for you but according to the NBC weather you may get some snow tomorrow! Is that what they are predicting?

Morning Heidi- hope all goes well with the crown tomorrow! And I bet you were tired after your busy weekend!

Chris

False

BJ- I can so relate to that! Stress is such a life changer! I will be glad when you get out and your stress level is much lower! Chris

False