I REALLY COULD USE SOME HELP! | Taste of Home Community  
Show Subscription Form

I REALLY COULD USE SOME HELP!

Last post Apr 09, 2012 5:27 PM by Appy_Girl . 11 replies.

Forum Jump:
Page 1 of 1 (12 items)
  • I REALLY COULD USE SOME HELP!

My DDIL is decoratiing her kitchen in daffodils and jonquils and I am trying to find websites that sell kitchen merchandise or articles with these flowers on it.

Does anyone have any advice as to what website/websites I could go to and find a few things?  It is really hard to find accessories with jonquils or daffodils on and any help or advice from you ladies would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Nancy

False

Proudly serving as a Taste of Home Field Editor since 2002, Grand Prize Winner, First Prize Winner and Honorable Mention

• Re: I REALLY COULD USE SOME HELP!

I see Vera has a Daffodil line now...(click the image to go to Bed, Bath & beyond)

Vera® Daffodils Kitchen Towel

True

Online Community / Field Editor Manager

Feel free to reach out to me anytime!

PM me here, find me on Facebook or email me sue.stetzel@RD.com

Proudly serving as a Taste of Home Field Editor since 2009.Big Smile

When I first married, my first home was military housing in Augsburg, Germany, and if I wanted to decorate a kitchen, bathroom or a bedroom I had to make those decorations myself.  Go to Michaels or JoAnns and get busy, doing it yourself. 

False

♥ Life is a song, sing it. Life is a game, play it. Life is a challenge, meet it. Life is a dream, realize it, Life is a sacrifice, offer it. Life is love, enjoy it. And, life is cooking, eat it. (Sai Baba & Judy)

♥ Judy Batson, Volunteer Field Editor, Taste of Home, 2009 ♥ Contest Winner, Country Woman, 2011♥ Meet me at Cooking for Two.

I just googled  kitchen decor daffodils  and several sites came up.

False

Beema,

If I had wanted to do something like that, I wouldn't have posted on the BB asking for help!

Thank you.

Nancy

False

Proudly serving as a Taste of Home Field Editor since 2002, Grand Prize Winner, First Prize Winner and Honorable Mention

Oooo I just thought of some place else that might have some fun stuff....The Christmas Tree Shoppe might have some fun things this time of year!  Wouldn't cost an arm & a leg either.

True

Online Community / Field Editor Manager

Feel free to reach out to me anytime!

PM me here, find me on Facebook or email me sue.stetzel@RD.com

Proudly serving as a Taste of Home Field Editor since 2009.Big Smile

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_1?url=search-alias%3Dgarden&field-keywords=daffodil

False

Susan-Serving as a Taste Of Home Field Editor since 2009

DS and I buy a LOT from Amazon and trust it.That large table vase is really nice IMO. ~Alliea

Product Details

http://www.amazon.com/s/?ie=UTF8&keywords=kitchen+amazon&tag=googhydr-20&index=garden&hvadid=3182780639&hvpos=1t1&hvexid=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=9279697371194734341&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=b&ref=pd_sl_9469g43sik_b#/ref=nb_sb_noss_1?url=search-alias%3Dgarden&field-keywords=jonquil&rh=n%3A1055398%2Ck%3Ajonquil

Yves Creations Easter Celebration - Easter Purple Pink Jonquil Flower - ApronsCute apron too.

False

Thanks Alliea for the website.  I am ordering the vase for her.  I really think she will like it. Also found a few other things on there for her.

Thanks to the other ladies for helping as well.

Nancy

False

_nlfPA
    I am ordering the vase for her.

I think she'll like it too Nancy. Very striking and cheerful. Will fit her motif beautifully.

~Alliea

False

You might also might want to try Target and Kmart if you have either one of them in your area. You might also want to try The Kitchen Collection. You might also want to try these places also Big Lots and Family Dollar.

Pam

False

Pamela

I absolutly Love that Vase!!!!!  It is so tasteful !  Thanks  a bunch Barb for asking for help ~  And Alliea, You scored a Home Run.  I too am going to order one !

Ladies  thanks  a bunch !!!!!!!!!!  Janie Yes

I am sure with the summer approaching you will see many items available in the stores. 

False

Taste of Home member since 2004. Taste of Home field Editor since 2009*

Enjoying  every Minute.