Minnesota Munchers | Taste of Home Community  
Show Subscription Form

Minnesota Munchers

Last post Apr 01, 2011 7:00 PM by piggykins . 8 replies.

Forum Jump:
Page 1 of 1 (9 items)
  • Minnesota Munchers
    Here is the prizewinning recipe that cannot be copyrighted:
    1 c. soft butter, 1 1/2 c. br. sugar, 2 eggs, 2 tsp. vanilla, 2 1/2 c. flour, 1 tsp. bk. pwd., 1/4 tsp. salt, 1 c. milk choc. chips, 1/2 c. semisweet choc. chips, 2/3 c. toffee bits (or use 4 SKOR bars, broken up), 1 cup chopped pecans (optional: toast the pecans in oven for 5 min. at 350). Cream butter and sugar in med. bowl, beat in one egg at a time, stir in vanilla. Combine flour, bk. pwd., and salt, add to creamed mixture and stir. Preheat oven to 350, grease 2 cookie sheets and drop batter by tbsp. onto cookie sheet. Bake 10-12 min. in preheated oven. Cook on baking sheet for 5 minutes then remove to wire racks to cool completely. Enjoy!
    False
  • RE: Minnesota Munchers
    Can't wait to try it!!
    False
    I have made these and they are very good, they don't stay around long. Lori
    False
    bump
    False
    Of course I recognize the name of these cookies, but how'd ya get 'em?
    False
    True Minnesota Munchers have cinnamon in them. I add 1/2 to 1 t of cinnamon. :)
    False

Please come visit my blog. http://hdmcfar.blogspot.com/ Christmas countdown banner

April Fools Day countdown banner

I did an internet search on google for "Minnesota Munchers." Many, many recipe links came up. I looked at several and copied down the most common one that kept coming up. I'll add the cinnamon, thanks for the tip!
    False
    I have also made them, and found them to be one of the best cookies I've eaten. I used the cinnamon in mine, also.

If you put minnesota munchers in the search window, you will find lots of posts about them.

Barbara
    False
  • Re: Minnesota Munchers

bump

False

"Have a piggy perfect day!"