pretzels, kisses and M & M's | Taste of Home Community  
Show Subscription Form

pretzels, kisses and M & M's

Last post Sep 14, 2004 8:36 AM by recipefreak_OH . 6 replies.

Forum Jump:
Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
  • pretzels, kisses and M & M's
    I'm looking for the recipe to make these. I think it is a pretzel twist, then a kiss, with a M&M on top of the kiss. I'm not sure how long to put them in the over to soften the kiss. The kiss is melted slightly and then pressed down into the prezel. Can anyone help me?
    False
  • RE: pretzels, kisses and M & M's
    I just made some today!

Posted by: Karolin Posted on: 8/13/2004 7:11:15 PM
    #R4211962
    Here is one I have, I am sure you can sub. with hershey hugs!

Candy Pretzel Treats

1 bag of round pretzels or waffle
    1-2 bags of Hershey kisses
    1 bag of M&M's

Lay pretzels out flat on parchment paper on cookie sheet. Put one Hershey kiss in each pretzel

Bake at 200 degrees for about 5 minutes. Take out of oven, and press one M&M into the center of each kiss, so that the kiss spreads to the entire pretzel. Let cool, and serve.
    False
    About 5 minutes but WATCH them. It might be more or less time depending on your oven.
    False
    Another tip I found was some of the different flavors of kisses take a lot longer than 5 minutes to soften. I tried the strawberries and cream kisses (super sweet), dark chocolate kisses (good but I love dark chocolate), caramel kisses(yum) hugs kisses (ok) and regular milk chocolate kisses(good too).
    Sue
    False
    Thank you!
    False
    I've never made these, but have heard people say they are also good with a rolo instead of the hershey's kiss.

Just a thought!!

:)
    False
    This is the recipe I use.
    These are delicious with the peanut butter M&Ms.

CHOCOLATE PRETZEL BITES

Ingredients:
    Pretzel Snaps (square waffle patterned, made by Snyder's)
    Hershey Kisses
    Peanut Butter M&Ms

Directions:
    Place pretzels on cookie sheet and top each with a Hershey's kiss. Put them in the oven set at 225-250° until the chocolate becomes shiny and is just starting to melt, approx. 4 minutes. Remove from oven and press a Peanut Butter M&M down on the kiss. That will spread the kiss on the pretzel. Let sit until they are cooled and chocolate is hard.
    False