baked mac and cheese in a bundt pan recipe | Taste of Home Community  
Show Subscription Form

baked mac and cheese in a bundt pan recipe

Last post Sep 18, 2008 9:40 AM by mabclm . 6 replies.

Forum Jump
Forum Jump:
Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
NOTE: You must join this group before you can participate in its forum.
  • baked mac and cheese in a bundt pan recipe

this recipe was because all my other baking pans were in use a few thanksgivings ago.now i make it every year.

spray your bundt pan with non stick spray line with heavy duty foil and spray again ,,heavily with non stick after you have you homemade mac and cheese ready to pour into pan to bake (i cook mine on stove to melt all the cheeses (make it on the thick side)pour into lined bundt pan and bake as you would your own fav.recipe.after done baking ,invert on serving dish .drizzle some more melted cheese over top  to look like icing running  down  and sprinkle bacon bites  to look like chopped nuts and serve.like i said you have to make it  thick when you are prepping it .. this is for people who like the taste of the old fashioned baked mac and cheese the cheese i use is shredded sharp cheddar,velvetta and american sometimes colby. my family does not like green peppers or i would put in chopped peppers when prepping /.just sharing to serve it hot dont invert until ready to serve  

False
  • Re: baked mac and cheese in a bundt pan recipe

Sounds neat! Thanks for posting.

False
    Hugs, Angie Visit my blog http://5kidsmyhusbandandme.blogspot.com/

i am going to try this it sounds pretty cool

False

My mac & cheese recipe does not use any egg - does yours?

I was wondering if that would be what helped it hold the shape.  I would like to try it and am not sure my recipe would work.  My recipe starts with a white sauce that I melt cheese into.  Sound like it would look pretty.

False

Yum! That sounds delicious and fun to make. I know my kids would love it! Thanks for the tip.

False

Bump

False

no egg at all .the strch form the pasta and the cheeses and the fact that it gets baked .makes it hold shape .hope this helps .in my post i noted make it extra thick before putting in bundt pan.this turns out with a chewy crispy outer crust .you will be able to tell as it is baking .if it gets to brown on top before done just cover with foil . 

False