Plastic canvas football helmet tissue cover? | Taste of Home Community  
Show Subscription Form

Plastic canvas football helmet tissue cover?

Last post Nov 16, 2013 6:45 PM by lmarie05 . 57 replies.

Rate This

Forum Jump
Forum Jump:
Page 3 of 4 (58 items) 1234
NOTE: You must join this group before you can participate in its forum.
  • Re: Plastic canvas football helmet tissue cover?

Hello 1028sandy, could you please send me a copy of the patterns too?  I would really appreciate it, I want to make them for my boyfriend.  You can email them to me at catsballou@hotmail.com Thanks!

False

do you still wont them

False

I would like to get the pattern also.  Please contact me at asilwerd@aol.com.

False

Not sure how to post since I just joined and limited on time, but I would like any patterns for the Steeler's and Eagles.  Been searching when I can and haven't found anything.  You can e-mail me at ladystrangest@yahoo.com.   Thanks for the help.

False

I would love to receive a copy of the plastic canvas football helmet tissue cover if I could. I'm looking for the Giants and Jets or just the pattern for the helmet. My email address is quitecrafty@aol.com.

False

Not sure if this is where I post cuz I am still trying to figure this out but I would really really love a copy of the plastic canvas tissue box cover as well. I had one years ago and misplaced it somehow. It was for the Detroit Lions so that is the one I would like if possible or just the pattern for the helmet and maybe I could try and figure out how to do the Detroit Lions on it. My email is tina_hershie@hotmail.com  Thanks so much if anyone can help!

False

do you still have these patterns?

False

Hi atvgranny_WI,  i would love love love it if i could also get a copy of the book, paid or not either way. my mother has been searching for them and has failed.. i would love to be able to give it to her..  Please let me know, message me or email me

Starsuec@yahoo.com

would really appriciate your help on this

False

My goodness I think this thread is almost as popular with new folks as the Town Craft Cookware thread!

Do these patterns still exist?  I can lock this thread to replies if I need to.

False

Community Manager

Taste of Home Magazine

Feel free to contact me if you have questions or concerns with the Taste of Home website or community.

PM me here, find me on Facebook or email me sstetzel.toh@gmail.com

Proudly serving as a Taste of Home Field Editor since 2009.Big Smile

I would have Privatley messaged her but i just signed up for this site today (not sure why i haven't before love the mags..)  i have not figured out how to privately message her.

False

Star it's fine that you posted, I'm just not sure the patterns are still around.

Welcome to the community!Big Smile

False

Community Manager

Taste of Home Magazine

Feel free to contact me if you have questions or concerns with the Taste of Home website or community.

What happen is a site they were hosted on were made to take them down by the  NFL .  I never saw a book, but the patterns exist I have the Ravens and Browns.

False

Well that wasn't very nice of them!  Like someone was actually going to make millions selling tissue covers for Pete-sake.  Sometimes I swear these companies cut their nose off to spite their face.

I took a quick peek on Etsy and found these patterns:
    http://www.etsy.com/search/handmade/patterns?q=nfl+plastic+canvas&view_type=gallery&ship_to=US&ref=auto1 

They had coaster patterns too.

Good luck on your hunt! 

False

Community Manager

Taste of Home Magazine

NFL is very protective of its brand and ability to make money. Mountain Harmony Crafts had them all for free, NFL and College but that was years ago. The best bet is to run the logo through a cross stich program and tweek it from there. I did buy a second Ravens pattern off E-Bay but it was a mess and impossible to use. The shirt coasters on the Esty site look like she copied a can coozy-- they are cute.
    False

I would LOVE the pattern for the Packers kleenex box cover that looks like a helmet also!!! Im bew here ans saw replies, but am kinda lost. Did you ever get a response? I saw one at a craft fair and am sorry Ididnt buy it! Would have been able to copy it!! I also am in the Milwaukee area and work in Waukesha. THANKS!!Cake

False