Plastic canvas football helmet tissue cover? | Taste of Home Community  
Show Subscription Form

Plastic canvas football helmet tissue cover?

Last post Aug 10, 2014 7:25 PM by lilguppycreations . 59 replies.

Rate This

Forum Jump
Forum Jump:
Page 1 of 4 (60 items) 1234
NOTE: You must join this group before you can participate in its forum.
  • Plastic canvas football helmet tissue cover?

Would anyone know where i might find such a pattern?  I haven't seen much for PC forums, and I don't know about crochet for this item either, but would love to find something for grand to take along for college this fall, and not be too cutesy. 

If you don't know of such a pattern, would you know where to search to find one?

Appreciate any and all responses received.  Have a great day?

False
    Have a great day, wisconsingal
  • Re: Plastic canvas football helmet tissue cover?

Hi wisconsingal,  I found a place where people were asking for the pattern and one lady answered that she has a lot of patterns.  I am not sure if she charges for the pattern or even if she is still answering the requests but it is worth a shot.  Here is a link to the response:

http://www.craftsfaironline.com/cgi-bin/WebBBS/bbs_forum.cgi?forum=needle&read=001583-001582.msg&session=4846a2100ff6e92f&use_last_read=on&last_read=0

Hope it helps & have a great day.

Sue

False

Try e-patterns.com. I'll look around though too. I've been looking for patterns for barbie doll furniture.

False

Click for Rock Springs, Wyoming Forecast

TOH field editor for Wyoming

Thank you both for your response.  I have tried the forum, mailed every one that wanted, or talked about the helmet pattern, probably won't hear anything, the dates are far too old.

I will also try epatterns, but am doubtful.  I sure appreciate your interest gals, without help, where would we be, any of us, God put us here to help each other.

False

Wisconsingal, guess what? My DD has the NFL teams book for helmet tissue covers.

The work is done on 10 count plastic canvas with two strands of four ply yarn.

She only made the Green Bay Packer's one.

Nancy Z.

False

Would she be willing to trade some other patterns for them?  I would love to have them if possible, and am ready to trade whatever she would like>  If I don't have it, someone I know does, and crochet is my main squeeze.  But I can do other trades for them.  Do let me know?

False

Wisconsingal, I will send you a copy of all the pages . Send me your address in a Private Message. Most of the book is in black and white. The cover is in color and only shows two team helmets. My DD is just happy to share. She is very good with plastic canvas and counted cross stitch. BTW, I live west of Milwaukee in Waukesha County.

Nancy Z.

False

Nancy, you have a PM, and thanks from the bottom of my heart!!!!!!!!!!

Wisconsingal

False

Wisconsingal, I just sent a PM to you.

Nancy Z.

False

I have been looking for this pattern and I was wondering if I could get it as well.. I know it has been years since the post.  I am hoping  to make them for a christmas gift and can't find the pattern anywhere.

False

I am looking for the pattern in plastic canvas for the Green Bay Packer helmet tissue box do you know where I can get one?

Thanks

Mac57

False

PM me, will see what I can do to help

wisconsingal

False

i have a tissue box with the g on the side.  It is done in the colors of the team.

Virginia

False

i may have something that you would be interested in.  I have a tissue box with a g on the side. 

i don't have a paper copy but just the side of the tissue box.

virginia

False

I have a few patterns for football helmets.  let me know if you are still interested..

False