amazing thing-..continues, thank you God | Taste of Home Community  
Show Subscription Form

amazing thing-..continues, thank you God

Last post Feb 19, 2012 10:36 PM by oeg1kallee . 8 replies.

Forum Jump
Forum Jump:
Page 1 of 1 (9 items)
NOTE: You must join this group before you can participate in its forum.
  • Re: amazing thing-..continues, thank you God

God also uses people that will spread the Word. Thanks for sharing your miracle.

False

Kallee- That is amazing and wonderful. Bet that made your day.

False

daddyspunkin_n_mommaspuddin

What an amazing story.

False

Just the fact that you were able to find these people was miraculous, but the rest of the story is like the whipped cream on top of the dessert. It didn't have to happen, but it did happen and turned out for the best. Great story!

False

"Practice random acts of kindness"

Love that memory, you have been given..

False

I didn't remember if this couple had children.....it's an extra bessing if you helped mend an family who had little ones, it is so hard on kids when their homes are broken because the parents seperate. My folks fought all the time, and I always wonderedwhy they didn't get a divorce, now I understand that my mom  didn't want us to suffer the broken home thing. I still wonder if that would have been easier. Anyway.......yes- you did such a great thing in helping this family. I like how you said that God allowed you to participate........that's exactly right, too!

I am feeling so much better these days. Thanking God also. Dh seems to be a changed person. I don't know what's come over him, but he's actually been NICE this week. I think were both working on it.  And trying to make it work.

False

"Practice random acts of kindness"

We are watching The Birds. I hated it back when it came out and I hate it now. And, no, I am not complaining. I'd just rather be watching a different movie.

I can't think of a thing to say. I think I'm going to bring Hulu up and watch something on there.

False

daddyspunkin_n_mommaspuddin