Sad Monday | Taste of Home Community  
Show Subscription Form

Sad Monday

Last post Jan 31, 2012 1:57 AM by JenniHusker . 7 replies.

Forum Jump
Forum Jump:
Page 1 of 1 (8 items)
NOTE: You must join this group before you can participate in its forum.
  • Sad Monday

We had a family that lived across the street from us for 20+ years, the mother passed away last week and the daughter this morning. The mother was only in her 50s and the daughter in her early 30s. Very very sad for the husband and son.

My aunts funeral was Sat.

Good news is no snow and in the 40s and 50s here for the week.

False
  • Re: Sad Monday

Leora, I'm sorry that you had to lose another friend. ((( Leora ))).  

Lift your spirits and plan your Spring/Summer vacation. Praying for you and all involved. Glad you have some sunshine.

I slept much of the day. I've been doing a lot of that lately.  Just a part of Fibro.

Where is everyone?  Kallee ? weekend? Teresa? Rox? and everyone else?

Word on Fb is that Lori's mother is improving. She's not out of the woods yet, but she's better than  she was. Thanks God for prayers answered.

False

Oh, my goodness, Leora, that is so sad. Did they pass of the same thing, or two separate things? The dad and son must be devastated.

You sure have been dealing with a lot of losses lately. How are you holding up?

Nothing going on here today, which is normal.

False

daddyspunkin_n_mommaspuddin

Jenni- We must think alike because we posted almost at the same time.

False

daddyspunkin_n_mommaspuddin

I think we think alike sometimes too, Rox.  My day has been uneventful. Don't want to talk about the weather or health. I really have no other life to talk about. 

False

Rox they did not pass of the same thing, the mother had a heart attack and the daughter fell and hit her head. The family is devastated. I am stunned but doing ok. Just wish there was something I could do for the family to help.

False

Rox, I lost you on Fb when they started maintenance! Who'd a thunk it?

False