Domata Living flour | Taste of Home Community  
Show Subscription Form

Domata Living flour

Last post May 08, 2009 3:45 PM by Sidhemajik . 2 replies.

Forum Jump
Forum Jump:
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
NOTE: You must join this group before you can participate in its forum.
  • Domata Living flour
    I just purchased some Domata Living Flour. I have only been GF since January, but was already getting tired of spending so much money on GF mixes. I made pancakes with it today and was very impressed. They were light and tender. Much nicer than the mixes I have tried. Can't wait to try a few other things, especially scones and quick breads. Will let you know how things turn out. Karen
    False
  • Re: Domata Living flour

Karen,

Please do let me know what else you try it in. I've heard very good things about that flour but haven't wanted to take a chance. I even called the company and spoke with one of the owners. She was very nice to speak with.

chefly

False
  • Re: Domata Living flour
    Yesterday, I made chocolate chip cookies using the Nestle Tollhouse recipe with the Domata LF. The only other substitution I made was I used butter flavored Crisco instead of butter. The cookies turned out really well. Can't taste any difference at all from regular flour. The texture is a bit different, but not much. I am really pleased with the results. I also tried a batch of lemon scones, but they didn't do quite as well. The flavor was fine, but the texture was a bit dense. Need to keep working on that one. Karen
    False