Aldi...Fit & Active products... | Taste of Home Community  
Show Subscription Form

Aldi...Fit & Active products...

Last post Jan 29, 2009 2:28 PM by barefoot1 . 5 replies.

Forum Jump
Forum Jump:
Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
NOTE: You must join this group before you can participate in its forum.
  • Aldi...Fit & Active products...

Hello everyone Smile .  

I love to shop at Aldis and have been buying many of their Fit & Active products lately. They seem to be very healthy for you and actually taste pretty good as well. I especially love their rice cakes, yogurts, salad dressings and frozen grilled chicken breasts. Has anyone else tried these and if so, how do you like them and what are some of your favorites? 

Dawn Renee

False
    "Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart." ~Kahlil Gibran "Dare to reach out your hand into the darkness, to pull another hand into the light." ~Norman B. Rice
  • Re: Aldi...Fit & Active products...

I love Aldi's, but don't have one close enough to shop at! Sad

Sounds like you are getting some good things there!

False

my blog! www.jillshomecooking.blogspot.com

Been a big fan of TOH since I was a young teenager!!! I was sooooo excited to be asked to become a Volunteer Field Editor in June 2013!!

BOO HOO we don't have Aldi's here ... I'm pretty sure it's a conspiracy ...

False

signature 

My "Babies" are growing up!!!!

I love aldi!!!!!!!!   I just started shopping there again - we had one near us that kind of turned, shall we say "icky" ?!?!? I'm trying to be nice LOL!!!  It was a good store for a while but I think new managment mabye? Because suddenly it was dirty & not a good place to shop.

A second one opened a bit further away just 2 months ago & I have gone twice now to stock up. I've seen the Fit & Active line, haven't bought anything though. Thank you for letting me know it's good :-)

dawn

False

"Wow, I really regret that workout"  said Nobody Ever

"...know that I will never love anyone like I love you & I am forever altered by who you are and what you mean to me..."

Dawn,

You are welcome! For breakfast just now I had their Turkey Bacon...I LOVE IT! Only 30 calories per slice and 2.5 grams of fat( not too bad compared to reg. bacon). Their frozen bags of chicken breasts are about 6.00 for 6-8 pieces or so. I LOVE chopping at Aldis. You can't beat their prices on most things and the quality is just as good as name brand products. Their produce always looks soo nice too. 

Dawn Renee

False
    "Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart." ~Kahlil Gibran "Dare to reach out your hand into the darkness, to pull another hand into the light." ~Norman B. Rice

We absolutely LOVE Aldi's foods.  There are maybe 2 or 3 things we've ever tried from there that we don't care for, and that's just from personal taste, because others just love what we don't. 

First of all, their produce is the best in our town, hands down.  The high-end supermarket has nothing on Aldi.  And the PRICE!  Ya gotta love it!

I haven't tried their frozen grilled chicken, but now maybe I'll give it a try.  Love their rice cakes (so do my kids), too. 

Their FF milk is the only FF milk I'll drink.  The other companies' milk seems blue.  My "pink milk" (pink lid) is the best.

False