Happy Mother's Day in Heaven | Taste of Home Community  
Show Subscription Form

Happy Mother's Day in Heaven

Last post May 10, 2010 11:15 AM by dowie . 9 replies.

Forum Jump
Forum Jump:
Page 1 of 1 (10 items)
NOTE: You must join this group before you can participate in its forum.
  • Happy Mother's Day in Heaven

http://rememberryanthomas.com/images/IfRosesGrowInHeaven.jpg

Happy Mother's Day in Heaven Mom!!
    I'll love you forever!! ♥
    False

• Re: Happy Mother's Day in Heaven

Oh Laura,That is just beautiful.I'm sitting here with tears flowing down my face reading this.

I hope you had a wonderful Mother's day and that your mom shined down on you this day.

Hugs,

Margie

False
    In loving memory of Suzy

Lovely poem, Laura.........(((((hugs))))) for you and all our ladies who no longer have their mom's here with them.

Lisa

False

Dowie~ Love the poem.

Hugs~ Deb
    False

Laura - how beautiful!

False

photo easterbabiespatti_141.gif

Oh Laura, that is so beautiful!  The tears are trailing down my cheeks as I'm posting.  Yesterday I cried during the whole mass at church, and then we went to the cemetery and I placed 3 red roses on her grave, and I cried.  I miss her so much as I know you miss your Mom.  Thank you for sharing girlfriend!  May God Bless you!

Theresa

False

Theresa

Thank you for sharing this poem.  It is so beautiful.

False

KIM

I spent all of yesterday, mopy, weepy. My first Mothers day without my Mom.

Thank you for posting this lovely poem.

False

What a lovely poem, Dowie. My sentiments exactly. Mother's Day is sure a rough one to get through. Doesn't seem like it could be 8 years already that she has been gone. 

False

Faith is not demanding what we want; it is trusting God's goodness in spite of life's tragedies. Dave Branon

Thanks everyone for your kind words. You are the bestest friends! And were always there for me when I went through terrible grief after losing my mom. I counted so much on your support and you did just that. Love and appreciate all of you! 

RedSavage, so sorry for you, the first one is always the worst, although the pain never goes away. My mom and I were very close, she was my biggest fan and always believed in me. I was devastated when I lost her, a huge hole in my heart that never goes away.

Theresa, my heart breaks for you. We have to remember the good times we had! Thinking of the times we missed is too painful.

False