Don't Go anywhere without this....with love, from the Angels of Tea | Taste of Home Community  
Show Subscription Form

Don't Go anywhere without this....with love, from the Angels of Tea

Last post Feb 17, 2010 6:50 AM by marymitten . 21 replies.

Forum Jump
Forum Jump:
Page 1 of 2 (22 items) 12
NOTE: You must join this group before you can participate in its forum.
  • Don't Go anywhere without this....with love, from the Angels of Tea

Just when I think that I have done all I can do, thought every thought I can think comes

More....If you are new to the Tearoom, you might not see much activity, or much to capture your attention, much less the beauty to write something of your own.

Don't be fooled. Inside the little posts are such inspirations, such encouragements offered, and so many beauties. They pass with the day and that is why, from the beginning I just couldn't start a daily post. In Good Morning, the band plays on, while we work and play and live between the lines.

This is the place to put your gems of living, your words of discovery and the place to pick up a little something that will change what needs changing [and I don't mean the diaper on your child, you already do that automatically]. We truly and absolutely need one another because we can't think it all, say it all or do it all, and I honestly don't want to. It's just too....complicated. If tea took hours to make, or days to cure, monthes to learn or a lifetime to master I couldn't even try.

Would you please follow these little quotes I picked up with the ones you find. It may seem on the surface like its small and won't make a big difference...but, you never know.

From the pages of Guideposts, January 2010 edition;

"My kids have given me a glimpse of how God must feel. God looks at us, like, "Oh, good grief....your're driving me  crazy, but I still love you."

Jeff Foxworthy

False
  • Re: Don't Go anywhere without this....with love, from the Angels of Tea

"If you aim at mothing, more than likely your'll hit it."

Submitted by, Laverne Hart

False

"Worry is a misuse of imagination."

Dan Zadra from his book "We can: Celebrating the Power of a Team and a Dream"

False

"I believe that the things we dread most can sometimes save us."

Barbara Kingsolver from her book, "Small Wonder"Essays"

False

"Breathe a prayer of gratitude. And give those you love an extra measure of affection. Life is fleeting and love is precious. Cherish both."

Galen Guengerisch

False

"We're all connected by the inevitability of adversity and universality of suffering. The isolation and loneliness of struggle are illusions. If we band together, tethering ourselves to family, friends and fellow survivors, we bolster our chances of overcoming"

Ben Sherwood, from his book "The survivors Club: "The Secrets and Science That Could Save Your Life"

False

"If you worry about what might be, and wonder what might have been, you will ignore what is."

Subnitted to Guideposts by Buz Moxon

False

"Don't let success go to your head...and if you fail, don't let failure go there either."

By Jane Seabrook and Ashleigh Brilliant

from "Furry Logic: Don't Worry"

False

"Every day may not be good, but there's something good in every day."

from the blog, "Positively Present"

False

Whoops, I really didn't do that one right, so, I'll try again.....

Forgive me Ms. Hart

"If you aim at nothing, more than likely you'll hit it."

False

Taking the inspiration and wisdom of Dear Deery in her Poem Post....this will just keep gathering beauty...as the tea flows.  Stop and read, pause and reflect, smile and write, Thank you, Mary

False

I'm going to add this one ...

It is always possible to be thankful for what is given, rather than complain about what is not given. One or the other becomes a habit of life.

Elisabeth Elliott

False

Wonderful, thank you!

I like this one:

"It's not what you gather, but what you scatter that tells what kind of life you have lived." - Helen Walton

False

I just love these inspirations and take great strength away from reading them. I am so glad Elza, that you added one and Susie too. I hope that this becomes a very popular add-to post so we can all feel  the encouragement and wisdom. Mary

False

You do not have enough information about your future to spend any time worrying about it.

I read this in a devotional book once  Carolyn

False