Taste Of Home Cooking School in Derry, NH | Taste of Home Community  
Show Subscription Form

Taste Of Home Cooking School in Derry, NH

Last post Oct 03, 2009 10:43 PM by mrsmonty . 5 replies.

Forum Jump
Forum Jump:
Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
NOTE: You must join this group before you can participate in its forum.
  • Taste Of Home Cooking School in Derry, NH

Taste Of Home Cooking School is going to be in Derry, NH on Friday October 2nd.  Dh and I have tickets to go.  I was wondering if anyone else was going?  The box office says the show is now sold out?

Corinne

False

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take but by the moments that take your breath away!

Christmas countdown banner

• Re: Taste Of Home Cooking School in Derry, NH

sure wish I could go with you. That would be fun. They get one kind of close to me but its always at night and even if I could get my mom to go she hates driving at night.

Have lots of funParty!!! I hope you win one of the drawings.Gift

False
    Amy

I wish I could go as it not all that far from me.  I hope you enjoy and tell us all about it.

Hedgie

False
    Mines in November here in Bakersfield, CA. I'm looking forward to it as this will be my first one. I am going all by myself. It's during the week and can't find anyone to go with me. So, I am looking forward to possibly meeting some TOH folks.
    False

Susie  Paradise

I've been to a few of them.  I went with my mom and now when I go, I go alone and it's not bad by myself. 

There were two of them near by just recently and they were on the nights that I had other plans.  Otherwise I sure would've went.  I really enjoy them.  Let us know how you liked it.

Janet

False

I just bought a VIP ticket for the one near me. It will be my first and as I am going it alone I figured I would go for the VIP ticket. I hope it is worth it!

Let me know how yours goes...mine isn't until Oct. 29th!

False

Rene-MrsMonty