Russian themed dinner | Taste of Home Community  
Show Subscription Form

Russian themed dinner

Last post May 11, 2011 9:47 AM by ventura9 . 3 replies.

Forum Jump
Forum Jump:
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
NOTE: You must join this group before you can participate in its forum.
  • Russian themed dinner
    Hubby and I will be attending a "Russian" themed dinner party in a few weekends. I have been asked to bring a popular Russian side dish. Allrecipes and Epicurious have quite a few to choose from; although, it would be great to bring a tried and true recipe. Any suggestions?
    False

Susie  Paradise

• Re: Russian themed dinner

Hey Susie! This should be an interesting party you are going to...

I have no recipes to share and admittedly, I am geographically challenged. Redawna has some Ukrainian recipes...I know the two have something in common but not sure what. I will leave that to someone who knows what they are talking about!Embarrassed

Read some of Redawna's posts and maybe that will get you headed in the right direction...

Linda

http://community.tasteofhome.com/forums/p/333759/335110.aspx#335110

False
    Good morning...........Linda, great suggestion..............I will followup on Redawna's posts........................Ukranian/Russian recipes are very close, possibly the same.........................Thank you
    False

Susie  Paradise

I have to share the Russian themed dinner was fabulous.............All kinds of different types of foods....................We also just had a French themed night, it was amazing how, I think each guest, arrived with an extra appetzier platter of cheese and crackers along with their assigned dish...........FUN!!.........................We are doing Basque next........I haven't received my assignment yet, either an appetizer, side dish, or dessert.........
    False

Susie  Paradise