Pattern for riding pants and helmet cover | Taste of Home Community  
Show Subscription Form

Pattern for riding pants and helmet cover

Last post Jul 11, 2009 9:02 PM by SCGranny . 5 replies.

Forum Jump:
Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
  • Pattern for riding pants and helmet cover

I have two granddaughters 8 and 5 that ride equestrian. I have been searching for a pattern for the riding pants and helmet covers if anyone could help me. I  also want to make them each a quilt , horse of course, if anyone has any ideas for them. Thank you.

False
  • Re: Pattern for riding pants and helmet cover

You can look at www.suitability.com for riding wear.

Amy

False

Thank you so much Amy. I had been all over looking for patterns.  I appreciate you quick response. Going to order now.

Pat

False

My 17 year old daughter also rides equestrian.  I take pictures of her jumping her horse and then trace them onto a 12x12 piece of material to embroyder.  So far I have 15 pictures that I will turn into a quilt for a graduation present.

False

Advan, don't forget to show us when you're done! :) 

False

This is a little off topic but thought you might like this.

I was in Hobby Lobby (craft store) in their fabric department and they had Christmas fabric panels (1 yard each) with a couple of horses in the center picture and more horses on the border. It was Christmas-y around the central picture and you sew filling and a backing on for a cute wall hanging. I'm making one for my DGD who also rides English style. I will post a picture when I get it put together, I'm hoping to do that in a few days.

False