Old Taste of Home Magazines | Taste of Home Community  
Show Subscription Form

Old Taste of Home Magazines

Last post Jun 01, 2010 2:25 PM by Beema . 7 replies.

Forum Jump:
Page 1 of 1 (8 items)
  • Old Taste of Home Magazines

I am helping an elderly neighbor clean out her house. She has been an avid TOH reader since the beginning. Although I enjoy the magazines, too, neither of us have any interest in saving them any longer.

We have issues from '93, '94, '96, '97, '99, 00, '01 '03, '04, 05.  There are a couple of complete years, mostly not. There are some issues still in their plastic wrap.  I'd guess 95% of the issues are complete.  A few copies might have recipes cut out, but that was not her style.

If you are looking for older issues, let me know your interest. We can work out a deal. We will ship the most economical way. I can send pictures on request. My email is

mesgetc@gmail.com

Thank you. 

False
  • Re: Old Taste of Home Magazines
    Forgot to mention, there are a total of 40 of them.
    False

What a nice offer. I can't have another thing in my house, but i'm sure someone will appreciate this!

Good job!

Margaret

False

What a treasure you've found!  We need to keep this bumped for you, so the magazines will go to someone who'll appreciate them. 

My elderly neighbor has nothing this nice in her house.  This is a very nice neighborhood, but she is a HOARDER!!!  Her house looks like the ones on the Discovery Channel.  Just a filthy mess.  She is in a nursing home now and probably will never get back to this area and back to that house.  What a headache for her executor. 

False

As requested, I sent an email offering to take the entire collection of magazines.  In the event that email did not go through, I am again offering to take all of them.  Send me a Private Message and we can make the arrangements.  Thank you so much for the consideration.

Beema

False

♥ Life is a song, sing it. Life is a game, play it. Life is a challenge, meet it. Life is a dream, realize it, Life is a sacrifice, offer it. Life is love, enjoy it. And, life is cooking, eat it. (Sai Baba & Judy)

♥ Judy Batson, Volunteer Field Editor, Taste of Home, 2009 ♥ Contest Winner, Country Woman, 2011♥ Meet me at Cooking for Two.

Mesgetc:  I received your Private Message, and have responded.  Posting this here in the event you don't look in your PM mail box...  Smile

False

♥ Life is a song, sing it. Life is a game, play it. Life is a challenge, meet it. Life is a dream, realize it, Life is a sacrifice, offer it. Life is love, enjoy it. And, life is cooking, eat it. (Sai Baba & Judy)

♥ Judy Batson, Volunteer Field Editor, Taste of Home, 2009 ♥ Contest Winner, Country Woman, 2011♥ Meet me at Cooking for Two.

• Re: Old Taste of Home Magazines - GONE

These are gone. Thank you.

False
  • Re: Old Taste of Home Magazines - GONE

Boo Hoo....  it turns out that family members came over the weekend, and collected many family treasures, including the old magazines.  Thankfully, they were not thrown away, and hopefully, her family will enjoy them for years to come.  Thank you, Mesgetc, for your effort to find them a good home!

False