Hide and Seek Contest | Taste of Home Community  
Show Subscription Form

Hide and Seek Contest

Last post Nov 13, 2013 9:59 PM by sstetzel . 7 replies.

Forum Jump:
Page 1 of 1 (8 items)
  • Hide and Seek Contest

I have a dumb question. I always look forward to looking for the hid drawing in my magazines. I can's find the page that tells what the object is we are to seek! Perhaps there is not a hid object for us to seek in my December& January Taste of Home Magazine I received today. I don't want to know the page number of the hid object I would like the page that tells us what we are to seek. I think I hear "My gosh lady get something to do!"

False
    Freda.
  • Re: Hide and Seek Contest

Page#14

False

Thank you! You are very kind to help me. I see the problem now. It is so big and stands out to plainly. I guess my eyes are gone.

False
    Freda.

A few hints to help anyone find the hidden object:  if you don't find it by just looking through the magazine, first eliminate all the advertising pages.  Secondly, look for colors that are similar to the ones of the hidden object. Third, the object will rarely be the same size as the sample picture of the hidden object; usually much smaller.  It helps if you turn the magazine upside down and then look at each picture.  If that doesn't work, turn the magazine side ways. 

Don't expect it to jump out at you....  it is very well hidden, and hard to find.

Good luck !!

False

♥ Life is a song, sing it. Life is a game, play it. Life is a challenge, meet it. Life is a dream, realize it, Life is a sacrifice, offer it. Life is love, enjoy it. And, life is cooking, eat it. (Sai Baba & Judy)

♥ Judy Batson, Volunteer Field Editor, Taste of Home, 2009 ♥ Contest Winner, Country Woman, 2011♥ Meet me at Cooking for Two.

I had to turn the magazine upside down this month.  Whew, that was a hard one to find, but I did it.

Keep them coming...I love this issue!!!   I will use many of these recipes.

False

Hi, Nina - Welcome to the Taste of Home Community - hope you come often, post often and enjoy meeting all the good people on this site.  We are delighted to have new folks drop by to say hello, or to just browse.  Have fun !

False

♥ Life is a song, sing it. Life is a game, play it. Life is a challenge, meet it. Life is a dream, realize it, Life is a sacrifice, offer it. Life is love, enjoy it. And, life is cooking, eat it. (Sai Baba & Judy)

♥ Judy Batson, Volunteer Field Editor, Taste of Home, 2009 ♥ Contest Winner, Country Woman, 2011♥ Meet me at Cooking for Two.

Is it still a toothpick
    False

No it's not a Toothpick anymore.  I think it might change from issue to issue.

False

Community Manager

Taste of Home Magazine

Feel free to contact me if you have questions or concerns with the Taste of Home website or community.

PM me here, find me on Facebook or email me sstetzel.toh@gmail.com

Proudly serving as a Taste of Home Field Editor since 2009.Big Smile