Old Magazines | Taste of Home Community  
Show Subscription Form

Old Magazines

Last post Sep 22, 2009 7:15 PM by dnaleri . 7 replies.

Forum Jump:
Page 1 of 1 (8 items)
  • Old Magazines

I have been trying to find some old TOH magazines. I didn't start collecting them until the beginning of 2004 I think. I don't know what year they started the magazine, but I would love to be able to get the older magazines to add to my collection. Where would I be able to get them? Anyone know?

Kathie

False
  • Re: Old Magazines

Check ebay or your library. My library has a bookstore that sells back issues of magazines (from donations) for anywhere from 10 cents to 50 cents. Put out a want it now post on ebay. Try craigslist too.  Our newspaper has a reader exchange too where readers looking to get or give something can write. Good luck!

False

Visit my blogs:

www.everythingforkids.wordpress.com

www.partiespartiesparties.wordpress.com

Stop signs are NOT a suggestion! 

Talk Like A Pirate Day countdown banner

Dear Math: I am not your therapist...solve your own problems!

Kathy. I've subscribed to TOH from the beginning, I believe it started in 1993, as the first annual i have is dated 1994, with '93's year if recipes in it.

Sorry I can't help you with the mags., but when I receive my hard cover annual, I give the magazines to my daughter.

Buffet fan gave you some great hints for finding past issues. I have also seen back issues in thrift stores. HTH. Jan.

False

I have bought old copies from eBay. Do a search of "lot of Taste of Home".
    False

I often see old issues at our local Half Price Book Stores. If you have those where you live, check them regularly as they get older issues all the time. Resale shops that sell magazines might have them, also.

Joan

False

Land of the Free....because of the Brave Click for Fort Worth, Texas Forecast

Proud Field Editor for Taste of Home for 16-1/2 years.

Kathie -

I have old magazines from the early years...94-99, etc.  I was going to list them on e-bay...are you still

interested?

Phyllis

False

I have also been trying to collect the older issues I don't have since the new ones are...well, you can see for yourself how they are. Anyway, if you're in it for the recipes, go with the annual cookbooks. If you're in it for the content, you'll be happy to know I've lucked into about 15 back issues at garage/yard sales just this summer, and the most I've paid is fifty cents. I've also gotten older issues of "Quick Cooking" and "Light and Tasty" this way...and I've found many other interesting cookbooks along the way. Hey, it's the ultimate in recycling...and I LOVE yard sales anyway. Enjoy!

False

flowerlady, do you still have the magazines? I am interested. Let me know, I will give e-mail address

False