Taste Of Home Digest Subscription | Taste of Home Community  
Show Subscription Form

Taste Of Home Digest Subscription

Last post Sep 10, 2011 4:41 PM by Katieits4u . 6 replies.

Forum Jump:
Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
  • Taste Of Home Digest Subscription

Can someone tell me how you subscirbe to the 5"x8" magazine that reads recipe cards.  You see it in the checkout line at the grocery store. I called customer support and they had no idea what I was talking about. This month was about slow cooker's with a picture of beef stew on the cover. The cover said display until Dec. 28, 2010.

False
  • Re: Taste Of Home Digest Subscription

I don't think that those are available as a subscription.  TOH puts out a lot of 'extra' magazines all the time, in addition to those that you can subscribe to.  If I'm wrong, I'm sure that someone will point you in the right direction.

carole

False

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went."
    -Will Rogers

I have never seen subscriptions offered for those little digests.
    False

I have subscribed to those magazines they have 5 per year. They are called Taste of Home Holiday. I ordered them from the Taste of Home magazine web page. www.TasteofHome.com Good Luck. I copied the web listing off of my holiday copy.

False

I'm not sure that she means the Holiday digests.  At the stores they usually have a lot of different digest type TOH mags, some with just the recipe cards, and others with the pages like a magazine.  But, maybe I'm wrong and that is what she means.   Indifferent

carole

False

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went."
    -Will Rogers

Um maybe...but holiday  booklets are all tear out recipe cards and  I received a potluck and barbeque in the holiday group. I know that they have a lot of extra booklets at the check out. It's hard to keep track of them all.  :)

False
    I looked for subscription info as well, but no luck. I think a subscription to these recipe card books would make a great Christmas gift, but I'm waiting for TOH Customer Service to write me back. The www.tasteofhome.com website is listed on the cover, but when I go to their homepage all I find is a listing of cookbooks or subscription info to their original Taste Of Home magazine. Suggestions, anyone? Thanks!
    False