old taste of home magazines | Taste of Home Community  
Show Subscription Form

old taste of home magazines

Last post Mar 12, 2012 2:16 PM by Kasha . 8 replies.

Forum Jump:
Page 1 of 1 (9 items)
  • old taste of home magazines

Does anyone have old Taste Of Home magazines that they would like to sell?  I have just restarted my subscription and they are not at all like they used to be and am really wanting to look at the older version.  I have about 5 or 6 that I had kept from 2001 and I enjoy the format so much more than what they are doing now.  I loved all the reader contributions and the practical recipes.  Please let me know if you have any you are looking to get rid of!!

Thanks,

Rita

False
  • Re: old taste of home magazines

Rita--There's tons of TOH magazines for sale on ebay.  And I agree...I like the old ones better, too.

carole

False

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went."
    -Will Rogers

Thank you Carole.  I did find someone with about 30 that I may get.  appreciate your help.

God Bless,

Rita

False

I am glad to know i was not the only one to feel this way about the new magazine. i had been a member since 1999 until 2002 and moved and just had not re-subcribed until recently. i just received the feb/mar issue and was so disappointed. i am really thinking of just canceling. i had a fire and lost all of my old issues but a friend gave me lots of hers that she did not want or have room to keep and i was so thankful. maybe if enought of us voice our displeasure with the new format they will re consider and go back to the kind that people loved and cherished. thanks donna

False

I actually went online and purchased some back issues!  I would only hope that someone would take the time to look into this, but I am rather doubtful.  I will just have to keep with my old recycled issues that contain practical ideas and recipes.  Thanks for your comment.

False

Rita-Kay. I have stacks of them if you are interested..PM me and we will arrange to get them to you! and, it is nice to know that others collect them also..

Carol

False

I appreciate the offer, Carol.  I just do not know what PM means!!!!  Things are going faster than I can keep up with!!  Smile

False

Click on your name and it will show your messages.. I sent you one just now.

False

have to agree love the old ones, hope you find some!

False