did anyone find the hidden object in the current issue of toh? | Taste of Home Community  
Show Subscription Form

did anyone find the hidden object in the current issue of toh?

Last post Nov 14, 2014 3:45 PM by jan737 . 31 replies.

Rate This

Forum Jump:
Page 1 of 3 (32 items) 123
  • did anyone find the hidden object in the current issue of toh?

hi,

i went thru the whole magazine and i couldn't find the 2 roses.

did anyone else have success?

thanks,

diane in ny state

False
  • Re: did anyone find the hidden object in the current issue of toh?

I went thru the whole magaine twice & my daughter also and we couldn't never find it neither. They got that one hide really good.

Margie

False
    In loving memory of Suzy

i went thru about 10 x and i couldn't find it either. do they ever mess up? lol

False

Rumor has it that they're somewhere between pages 42 and 44 Wink

False

Community Manager

Taste of Home Magazine

Feel free to contact me if you have questions or concerns with the Taste of Home website or community.

PM me here, find me on Facebook or email me sstetzel.toh@gmail.com

Proudly serving as a Taste of Home Field Editor since 2009.Big Smile

ok, i found it, but it was really hard! i guess they r stepping up their game...

it was very small.

diane

False

Even with the hint, no luck.  Just put the bread in the oven.  Time to lay on the couch, in the sunshine and watch it snow.  Susan l figured out the password problem, it was me.  Jan

False

Ooo Jan I'm glad!

Diane if it was easy it wouldn't be fun! Wink  If it's any consolation - I NEVER find it! LOL

False

Community Manager

Taste of Home Magazine

Feel free to contact me if you have questions or concerns with the Taste of Home website or community.

PM me here, find me on Facebook or email me sstetzel.toh@gmail.com

Proudly serving as a Taste of Home Field Editor since 2009.Big Smile

Different subject. Does anyone know where to buy the soup bowls on page 45 and 58. They are red with

white trim. Beautiful.   Thank You. Bea

False

nybsbfan18

hi,

yes finally found it on page 43 in the red tablecloth, bottom of it. Went thur magazine, 9 times. lol Julie

i went thru the whole magazine and i couldn't find the 2 roses.

did anyone else have success?

thanks,

diane in ny state

False

Hello to all.

I always look forward to trying to find the hidden object with each TOH issue.  This issue  I looked and looked for the roses.   Every evening after I came home from work and the kitchen tidied up I started looking, and looking and looking.  It became almost an obession.  Never did find it.  Thanks for the heads up as I said to myself, why do I even care.  One time I found my name listed as a winner and never did receive a prize.

Anyway, I am glad to find out that it is in there and I am not losing my mind. Haha

False

I went through the whole book twice as well as my husband and son.  No rose to be found.  I "googled" to see if anyone else can't find it either and found your post.  I am glad I am not alone, I was just saying I think they forgot to put in the magazine this month.

False

I found the turkey on page 42 inside the number 40. Last month I went through the book a number of times and couldn't find it. Thank you

False

It was really hard... I too had to go through the magazine a number of times and only found it with all your hints.

Thanks

False

Susie Q

Hello,

I found the hidden object on page 42.  The turkey is found within the 0 in the 40 in lower right-hand corner of page.

Thanks!

False

Good eye, and welcome to the Community. 

False

♥ Life is a song, sing it. Life is a game, play it. Life is a challenge, meet it. Life is a dream, realize it, Life is a sacrifice, offer it. Life is love, enjoy it. And, life is cooking, eat it. (Sai Baba & Judy)

♥ Judy Batson, Volunteer Field Editor, Taste of Home, 2009 ♥ Contest Winner, Country Woman, 2011♥ Meet me at Cooking for Two.