taste of home show | Taste of Home Community  
Show Subscription Form

taste of home show

Last post Apr 13, 2013 11:32 PM by dublinlab . 2 replies.

Forum Jump:
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
  • taste of home show

going to a show soon can't wait just love those shows. Has any one been to one this yr?

False
  • Re: taste of home show

I envy you...  I have never been able to attend one of the Taste of Home cooking shows, and would love to do so.  Be sure to give us a review afterward.  And, tell everyone we said "Hi!"

False

♥ Life is a song, sing it. Life is a game, play it. Life is a challenge, meet it. Life is a dream, realize it, Life is a sacrifice, offer it. Life is love, enjoy it. And, life is cooking, eat it. (Sai Baba & Judy)

♥ Judy Batson, Volunteer Field Editor, Taste of Home, 2009 ♥ Contest Winner, Country Woman, 2011♥ Meet me at Cooking for Two.

• Re: taste of home show

Hi:  I just got home the show in Gainsville, N.Y..  My girlfriend and l had a great time.  So many of the recipes are things that everyone, young and old will enjoy.  Lots of flavour, colour and variety.  I was even lucky enough to win a door prize.  My first try recipe will be pot stickers and the portabella and halloumi burgers.....you must check-out the presentaiton on these babies. 

Always a fun evening, always a fun outing  and one is never to old to learn or try.  Oh and l got to have a chat and visit with Susan and Cheryl, always a treat.  Janet

False