taste of home show | Taste of Home Community
Show Subscription Form

taste of home show

Last post Apr 13, 2013 11:32 PM by dublinlab . 2 replies.

Forum Jump:
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
  • taste of home show

going to a show soon can't wait just love those shows. Has any one been to one this yr?

• Re: taste of home show

I envy you...  I have never been able to attend one of the Taste of Home cooking shows, and would love to do so.  Be sure to give us a review afterward.  And, tell everyone we said "Hi!"

Be brave enough to laugh at yourself, strong enough to admit your mistakes, humble enough to apologize, and trusting enough to love....my personal mantra.

♥ Judy Batson, Field Editor since 2009 ♥ Contest Winner, Country Woman, 2011♥ Meet me at the "Cooking for Two" forum and in Cook's Corner @ "What Are You Reading?" I am waiting to meet YOU!  

• Re: taste of home show

Hi:  I just got home the show in Gainsville, N.Y..  My girlfriend and l had a great time.  So many of the recipes are things that everyone, young and old will enjoy.  Lots of flavour, colour and variety.  I was even lucky enough to win a door prize.  My first try recipe will be pot stickers and the portabella and halloumi burgers.....you must check-out the presentaiton on these babies. 

Always a fun evening, always a fun outing  and one is never to old to learn or try.  Oh and l got to have a chat and visit with Susan and Cheryl, always a treat.  Janet