ammertz | Taste of Home Community  
Show Subscription Form




(Used on TasteofHome.com only)
Screen Name:
ammertz
Member Since:
January 11, 2009
Last Login:
July 8, 2013
About Me
No profile added.
My Biggest Kitchen DisasterI once blew up a glass baking pan of brownies sitting on the stove when I accidentally turned on the burner instead of preheating the oven. Glass shards exploded over the entire kitchen, and we had to scrape chocolate off the ceiling. Luckily, nobody was hurt.

Also, while making deviled eggs, I once added half a CUP of salt instead of half a teaspoon. I was nine years old, so I had no cooking common sense. I was supposed to submit that dish in a cooking contest at the county fair. Luckily, I tasted them before they got to the judge, and withdrew my entry. Imagine THAT surprised judge!